Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pre-Interview disclosure

I have officially decided to go for it. I am going to conduct an interview here on my blog and I hope that I can express my thoughts and feelings about this subject. I want to make this ABSOLUTELY clear that this in no way represents any official doctrine of any church, or any official standpoint at all. It is simply some questions that I am putting forward and trying to answer in my own way with the scriptures. In other words this is MY opinions and MY interpretations of how I think answers would come. I am taking an enormous privilege speaking on behalf of the Lord, but I think that he would excuse any inaccuracies as long as I am trying to use the scriptures to drive the main answers.

Please if any of you feel that I am in error, or that I have miss interpreted a passage then feel free to leave a comment and I will take serious consideration of your thoughts and try to even answer them.

The format is going to be a simple question posed by "Me:" and an answer given by "God:" It could even be reversed like God asking the questions to me. I want it to be in as real life an experience as possible. so for example something along these lines.

Me: So God, is it OK if I call you that or would you prefer another title?

God: No that is fine, I have been given many names in the course of history and I have answered to all of them. They were given to me by people who earnestly were seeking me out and I find no offense in it.

Me: OK, I just don't want to offend or use too much of the name of Deity, or as you put it to "Take the name of God in vain." So how would you have me address you?

God: I understand your concern and appreciate your thoughtfulness on my account. How about for the sake of keeping that commandment that you simply call me Father.

Me: I can go with that. Very well Father, I want to thank you for the chance you have given me to interview you. It means allot to me to be able to get some answers from you about some very troubling questions that I have. Are you comfortable with me asking these things to you?

God: Of course my child, but I need you to understand that I will be pointing out the answers that I have already made available to you through my words that I have given through my servants the prophets. I will not be delving into what some people call "deep doctrine" in order to satiate yours or anyone desires for a quick and easy answer to life. Are you agreeable to that?

Me: Possibly, could you give me an example of what you would consider "deep doctrine?"

God: Certainly. The world at large is obsessed as to when the second coming of Christ is, many many people profess to know times, they prophesy times, and when those prophesies fail then a new one pops up in its place. I WILL NOT tell you the time of this event. only that it is at your doors. That is a subject of "deep doctrine."

Me: Fair enough, if I happen to cross a line you let me know and I will try to deviate to a more agreeable subject. I want to start this entire process with a simple subject, who are you?

That is where I will end this for today. I will pick up exactly where I left off and continue as long as I feel good about where I am going. I have to admit that I am searching myself for some very fundamental answers and I am hoping that by studying the Lords responses to these questions that I will find what I am looking for. Good enough for tonight.

Me

No comments: